Benefits for JUVORATM Dental Disc
A modern and comfortable solution for implant borne, fixed and removable prosthetic frameworks made with precision through CAD/CAM workflows.
The JUVORA dental disc offers 26 times more shock absorption1 than Titanium; addressing the problems of parafunction.
99 per cent of patients rated JUVORATM prosthetics high on comfort2
Companies accounting for 59% of the European CAD/CAM disc market (worth 199 €M3), have PEEK in their portfolio.4
1. Based on the tendency of a material to deform when opposing forces are applied as expressed by the avg. elastic (Young’s) modulus values of the two materials (Titanium 110 GPa or PEEK 4GPa).
2. Patient feedback from 92 cases July 2013 – March 2015.
3. Leading Competitors, CAD/CAM Disc Market, Europe, 2015, iData Research “Dental CAD/CAM Materials Market Report Suite for Europe”
4. Percentage market share rounded to nearest number. Leading Competitors, CAD/CAM Disc Market, Europe, 2015, iData market research report, Dental CAD/CAM Materials Market Report Suite for Europe. Link: https://idataresearch.com/product/european-markets-for-dental-cadcam-materials-2016-medsuite
A comparison between titanium and Juvora implant prosthetic frameworks.
Lecture highlights by Dr Carlos Moura Guedes on new possibilities for high-performance polymers in the MALO CLINIC Protocol.
Non-metal fracture fixation technology with PEEK-OPTIMA Ultra-Reinforced Polymer, a carbon fiber composite, compared to metal, provides tailored stiffness to deliver optimal strength and greater fatigue resistance, which may increase the potential for healing.1
1. Data on file at Invibio. Mechanical Benchmark of Carbon Fiber PEEK-OPTIMA Ultra-Reinforced vs Ti 6AI-4V Plates Undergoing Static and Dynamic Testing per ASTM F382-99 (2008).