Instrumental in orthopedic device growth and innovation.
Innovative orthopedic device companies have chosen Invibio biomaterial solutions for over a decade.
The orthopedic implant market is expected to continue growing over the next decade as the aging population demands treatments that allow them to maintain active lifestyles.
Orthopedic implants help patients regain function, but clinical challenges associated with metal materials, such as wear-debris and difficult revision surgery, coupled with the desire for greater design freedom and versatile manufacturing capabilities, continue to drive next-generation technologies.
Innovative orthopedic device companies have chosen Invibio biomaterial solutions for over a decade. We recognize the unique challenges they face and welcome the opportunity to collaborate to address both the clinical needs of patients and the market needs to reduce cost, improve operational efficiency and optimize new product development processes.
Our orthopedic-centred offerings include:
- Biomaterials that enable enhanced bone growth, improved biomechanics, reduced wear and tailored imaging.
- Robust research programs including data packages on wear, tribology and enhanced implant osseointegration.
- Development of new materials and processing technologies to increase implant design flexibility.
- Prototyping, validation and manufacturing of arthroscopy, and joint components.
- A dedicated team with extensive experience in the orthopedic device industry.