Helping you optimize your product and production.
Our dedication to the trauma device market extends far beyond providing high quality and high-performance biomaterials. Partnering with Invibio gives you access to value-added processing support and advice.
With over 50 years of collective experience in polymers, the Invibio technical team offers extensive knowledge about the proper handling, preparation, processing and finishing of the PEEK-OPTIMA polymer family. For you, that means direct support and prompt solutions to any problems you encounter — whether you’re working with stock shapes, injection moldable implant-grade polymers or PEEK composite implants.
First-rate technical support:
- Complete preparation and handling instructions
- Extensive analytical capabilities (mechanical, physic-chemical, dimensional)
- Start-up and clean-down procedures
- Equipment and processing recommendations
- Recommended operating conditions
- Processing troubleshooting and investigations
- Finishing operations, including machining and annealing
- Comprehensive diagnostic reports with next step recommendations