Helping you optimize your product and production.
Our dedication to the medical device market extends far beyond providing high quality and high-performance biomaterials. Partnership with Invibio also gives you access to value-added processing support and advice.
With a technical team that has over 50 years of collective experience in polymers, Invibio has extensive knowledge about the proper handling, preparation, processing, and finishing of the PEEK-OPTIMA polymer family. For you, that means direct support to promptly solve any problems you encounter, and a faster time to market.
Whether working with stock shapes or injection moldable implant-grade polymers, all Invibio biomaterial solutions feature the added value of our first-rate technical support:
- Complete preparation and handling instructions
- Extensive analytical capabilities (mechanical, physic-chemical, dimensional)
- Start-up and clean-down procedures
- Equipment and processing recommendations
- Recommended operating conditions
- Processing troubleshooting and investigations
- Finishing operations, including machining and annealing
- Comprehensive diagnostic reports with next step recommendations