Collaboration to improve efficiencies and improve outcomes.
This is our culture of collaboration in action: Invibio engineers working in partnership with you during development and manufacturing to make innovation happen — by improving device design, performance and production efficiencies. It’s a team effort, and it provides total value to our device partners.
Improving project success
Product development requires substantial investment of resources, with no guarantee of project success. Invibio has a long history of working with orthopaedic device companies, offering our experience and expertise to optimize product and process development and improve the chances of a successful outcome through:
- Materials & tooling evaluation and guidance
- Application-specific device testing and evaluation
- Manufacturing process development, validation and performance support
- Machining, moulding and micro-moulding manufacturing capabilities
Invibio offers cost effective access to contract manufacturing, through machining or injection moulding device components to your design, resulting in increased supply chain optimization and control.
- Consolidated and tailored supply chain
- Control of manufacturing processes and environments
- Outsourced process management
- Documented traceability and assurance of a first class quality management system