Helping you optimize your product and production.
At Invibio, providing high quality and high-performance biomaterials for orthopedic devices is just the beginning. We also give you access to value-added processing support and advice.
With over 60 years of collective experience in polymers, the Invibio technical team offers extensive knowledge about the proper handling, preparation, processing, and finishing of devices manufactured with PEEK-OPTIMA polymers. For you, that means direct support and prompt solutions to any challenges you encounter — whether you’re working with stock shapes or injection moldable implant-grade polymers.
First-rate technical support:
- Device quality investigation during the development phase
- Coating technology advice and testing provision
- Complete preparation and handling instructions
- Extensive analytical capabilities (FEA, mechanical, physic-chemical, dimensional)
- Equipment, processing and operating recommendations, including machining and annealing
- Tool design, processing validation or troubleshooting and investigations
- Comprehensive diagnostic reports with next step recommendations