This website is brought to you by Invibio Limited, registered in England and Wales (Number: 4088050) registered office: Invibio Limited, Technology Centre, Hillhouse International, Thornton-Cleveleys, Lancashire, FY5 4QD.
Using this website
We want to be able to provide a quality service and need the co-operation of all our website users to do so. You therefore agree:
- not to establish a link to this website from any other website, intranet or extranet site without our permission
- to use this website only in a way which complies with applicable laws and regulations
- not to do anything that may interfere with or disrupt this website or our services
Downloading and copying
The materials on this website are owned by or are licensed to Invibio Ltd. We are happy for you to display the materials from this website on a computer screen, to download and to print a hard copy of the materials to help you for your own personal use to decide whether to use any of our services. However you must not remove or modify any of the content or any copyright or trade mark notices on the materials. Other than this, you agree not to use, distribute, publish, copy or commercially exploit any material on this website in any way without our permission.
Accuracy of information and disclaimer
Whilst we will do our best to ensure that all information on this website is accurate, we make no representation that such information is accurate, up to date or complete, and nor should you place any reliance on the information on this website. We accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by inaccurate information.
If you find any information that you think is inaccurate or incomplete, please let us know and we will, where we agree, correct it as soon as practicable.
Links to other websites
We may restrict, suspend or terminate your use of this website or any of the services it brings to you at any time where, for example:
- we need to carry out maintenance of the website or service
- the law limits our ability to provide the website or service
- an event beyond our reasonable control prevents us from continuing to provide the website or service
- we believe that you are not honouring your agreement to these terms
Please note that the items in our news section are for general interest only and not for advisory purposes.
Changes to this website and terms
These terms will be governed by English law and, in the event of any dispute between us, we both agree that the English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to hear the dispute.